Nexus Next generation Mail Solution is a Professional & Entry Level Email Service for all kind of Businesses and for all our Customers, Policy details are as follows:
Nexus Technologies (hereinafter referred to as "Parent") AND you (hereinafter referred to as "Customer") HAVE entered into a Customer Master Agreement ("Agreement") which this "Nexus Next Generation Mail Solution” is a part of.
WHEREAS, Parent provides Email Hosting Solution
WHEREAS, the Customer wishes to place an Order for Web, VPS and/or Email Hosting Services ("Hosting Order") through the Parent.
WHEREAS, the Customer wishes to activate these services through Parent.
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Parent and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
- Customer Election
Customer hereby elects to activate through Parent Email Hosting solution.
- Rights of Parent
While certain attributes of the Email Hosting Order may consist of unlimited resources, Customer recognizes that the Hosting Order is a shared Email hosting service, and that the Parent has the right in its sole discretion to apply any hard limits on any specific attribute or resource on the Hosting Order at any given time without notice in order to prevent degradation of its services, or in case of any breach or violation or threatened breach or violation of this Agreement, or incase Parent learns of a possibility of breach or violation of this Agreement which Parent in its sole discretion determines to be appropriate, or to protect the integrity and stability of the Parent Products .The Customer agrees that Parent and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
- General Terms of Agreement
- For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by Parent in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro.
- All International Laws, Pakistan Laws Cybercrime , FIA and NR3C act will take into act for any Email services violation or unethical use along Spamming laws where ever applicable.
- Customer agrees and ensure that Emails and emails service cannot be used as an evidence in the law of court making parent responsible of any act.
- Use excessive resources which in the Parent's sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, other users, other orders, and any of Parent's services.
- Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails.
- Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounces back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited.
- Send of messages are define as per the packages clearly sending a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time if detected will result in email suspension
- Purchase/use a Dedicated IP Address without installing an SSL Certificate
- Client is recommended to you use email client that keep the emails copies at local as a backup/storage device.
- Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage.
- Try to cleanse mail/mailboxes against your domain routinely to shrink mailbox size.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS WITH E-MAIL SERVICES Can be rendered
- will likely result in account suspension or cancellation.
- Commercial advertisements are unwelcoming in most Usenet discussion groups and on most e-mail mailing lists. Inappropriate posting may result in account suspension or cancellation. See the newsgroup or mailing list's charter for whether advertising is allowed or not. "Spamming," or sending a message to many different off-topic newsgroups, is particularly unethical and will be treated as such. Sending a message, especially an advertisement, to more than 25 recipients, is by itself spamming unless the individuals have specifically requested to be added to a mailing list on that topic.