Domain Configurations For NNGMS Email.
To use NNGMS Email Solution you will have to update NAMESERVERS against your domain name. There are two different procedures to this.
- If you do not have a domain registered with Nexus Technologies, get below Nameservers updated against your domain name from the registrant or from the registrant-provided panel.
- If you have a domain with Nexus Technologies. Simply follow the below Guidelines.
- Login to your client area. (https://nexus.pk/clientarea)
- In Menu Tab click on ‘Domain’ and then click on ‘My Domains’.
- The New page will be open. Select your domain whose name servers you want to change.
- On the right side of your selected domain, there will be a ‘More Option’ icon. Click on this icon.
- In ‘More Option’ click on the ‘Manage Nameservers’. This will lead you to a new page.
- Here you will have an option ‘Use custom Nameservers (enter below)’
- Here you will add your Nameservers. Then click on the ‘Change Nameservers’ Button.
- This will save your Nameservers.
- These will be propagated within 24 to 48 hours. After this time you can use your Mail service.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.