Customer's that implement SSL Web Server Certificate 's on their websites will send a clear signal to their website visitors that they are a verified, real-world organization and that the information their customers submit will not be intercepted while in transit. SSL Web Server Certificates connect at 128-bit, 56-bit or 40-bit depending on the
encryption strength of your customer's "end-users" browser capabilities.
Offering your customers a SSL Web Server Certificate will offer your website visitors the following online security:
* Authenticate the website to the website visitor using a digital certificate
* Encrypt all the information sent between the webserver and the web browser
* Free real time website seal
* Unlimited free reissues for the whole lifespan of the certificate
* Equivalent to competitor's 128bit Certificate
* Authentication: Proves that the website's organisation is a legitimate entity and prevents the potential to spoof sites.
* Message privacy: SSL encrypts all the information exchanged between your Web server and your customer's web browser while in transit. This means that personal information and credit card details cannot be viewed by outside parties.
* Message integrity: Once your customers have submitted information, the data cannot be tampered with while it is being transmitted.
* Customers that require a basic security implementation
* Companies and organisations that have just started their Internet presence
* Websites with high volumes
* Companies that are looking to secure intranets/extranets
* Secure logins for intranets
* Secure logins for websites
* Secure customer signup forms
* Transmission of customer information
* Transmission of payment information
* Proof of a business's online identity