WebHost Manager makes setting up, configuring and managing your domain hosting accounts very easy! WebHost Manager itself is a user-friendly graphical interface that allows quick and easy access to all the features that you have available as a reseller. The features inside the control panel automate processes that allow you to resell accounts instantly without the intervention of our technical staff.
You can access WebHost Manager by going to any browser and entering your URL followed by :2087 as shown:
If you would like to access WebHost Manager with encryption, then use port 2087 instead of 2086 and use "https" instead of http as shown:
Make sure you type the entire URL including "http://" or "https://" otherwise you will get an error.
These advantages provide reseller to have full control over each clients account.
The below are some of those advantages control features for reseller .
- Setup the amount of emails, MySQL databases, auto responders, FTP accounts, and create mailing for each package.
- The ability to setup passwords for clients who have lost them.
- Instant setup of new accounts.
- Designed to allocate disk spaces or transfer each clients, while not resetting their entire web space.
- Show how much disk space and transfer is currently being used by each account.
Click here for Webhost Manager (WHM) Flash Tutorials